- The Society reserve the right to refuse any entry or hold any prize if there appears to be insufficient merit in the exhibit.
- If less than three entries are forward, a second prize only will be awarded, unless in the opinion of the Judge a first prize is warranted.
- Substitutes will only be allowed at the discretion of the Show Council and in any case details must be in the hands of the Secretary by 9.00 a.m. on the day of the Show.
- All stock entered for competition must be the bona fide property of the Exhibitor. All stock must be available at the times stated for judging and every effort will be made to maintain the timetable, but the council reserve the right to make alterations. Exhibitors in the Sheep Classes must be prepared to present their Sheep for judging when required to do so by the Stewards.
- No exhibit shall be removed from the Show ground until 4.30 p.m.
- No Horses will be allowed to be ridden about the Show Field. They must either remain in their stalls or go into the Trial Ring. Any infringement of this Rule may disqualify from future competition.
- Any Ponies may be measured by the Veterinary Surgeon.
- No animal may be taken out of the Show Ring without the permission of the Steward.
- Heavy Horse Turnouts will be inspected before entering Judging Ring for Health and Safety Reasons.
All protests must be made to the Secretary in writing before 5.00 p.m. on the day of the Show. Any person making a protest shall, at the time, deposit the sum of £10, which shall at the discretion of the Council be forfeited to the Funds of the Society in the event of the objection not being sustained, or it the objection be considered frivolous.
In all cases of objection the decision of the Council shall be final
If it be proved to the satisfaction of the Council that any competitor has attempted to impose on the Society by means of a false certificate or any other misrepresentation or has willfully or knowingly violated any of the rules of the Agricultural Society's Exhibition for similar reasons, he shall forfeit the prizes to which he may be entitled and shall henceforth be prohibited from exhibiting for such period as the Council shall determine.
The Correctness of Horses, Cattle and Sheep, etc, and other exhibits as given in any Catalogue, Brochure, Website or other Publication rests solely with the exhibitors and is not guaranteed or vouched for by the Society.
|FIRST AID FACILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE SHOW.|